Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Curiosity Unlocked Limited (“CUL”)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 334, Narendra Nagar, Nagpur (MH). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and you agree to use the site for lawful purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without permission from us, except as permitted by applicable Law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the access, use or performance of our platform’s functions and features (including, but not limited to, the reliance of user upon opinions appearing on our platform, any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites and services obtained through our platform; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display or use of our platform) or for interruptions, delay, etc., even if we were advised of the possibility of damages resulting from the cost of getting substitute facilities on the our platform, any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our platform, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data statements or conduct of anyone on our platform, or inability to use our platform, the provision of or failure to provide the functions and features, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. This clause shall survive in perpetuity.
In case of any query/ inquiry pertaining to the usage of our Platform, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org